Other books you might like:
Romantic Georgia: More Than 300 Things to Do for Southern Lovers
John F. Blair, Publisher
5 x 7
Published in 1999
Much more than just a travel guide to Lover's Lane. The perfect companion to finding something special to do with your special someone—from the North Georgia Mountains to the Golden Isles. Something for every age, budget, and season of the year—from a few stolen moments to long weekend getaways.
- Take an afternoon wildflower hike on the Appalachian Trail.
- Get an underwater aromatherapy massage at a vineyard health spa.
- Stroll the literary landmarks of Savannah.
- Sample hand-made ice cream while ambling through a plantation garden.
- Gaze at a waterfall 19 feet higher than Niagra Falls.
- Visit the walled garden of the first official garden club in the U.S.
- Pack cookies and milk for a trip to the National Lunchbox Museum.
- Visit the island chapel where John F. Kennedy, Jr. was married.
- Loft in a hot-air balloon over a Bavarian-style resort while drinking champagne.
- Climb to the top of a historic lighthouse on a foggy day.